1. - ANTECEDENT
2. - WHAT ARE THE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that unloading in its computer when acceding to certain webpages. The cookies allow a webpage, among other things, to store and to recover information on the habits of navigation of a user or its equipment and, following the information that contain and of the form in which it uses his equipment, they can be used to recognize the user. The cookies are only associated an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow to know their personal data.
3. - TYPES OF COOKIES
1. - Cookies own:Â They are those that are sent to the terminal team of the user from an equipment or domain managed by the own publisher and from that the service Asked for by the user is lent.
2. - Cookies of third parties:Â They are those that are sent to the terminal team of the user from an equipment or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but on the other organization that deals with the collected data traverse the cookies.
3. - Cookies of session:Â They are a type of designed cookies to successfully obtain and to store data while the user accedes to a webpage.
4. - Cookies persistent:Â They are a type of cookies in which the data follow stored in the terminal and can be acceded and tried during a period defined by the person in charge about the cookie, and that can go of some minutes to several years.
5. - Cookies of analysis:Â They are those that or tried by us or third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus to realise the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that the users do of the supplied service. For it its navigation in our webpage is analyzed with the purpose of to improve the supply of products or services that we offer to him.
6. - Cookies advertising:Â They are those that allow the management, of the possible most effective form, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has including in a webpage, application or platform from which serves olicitado on the basis of criteria as the published content or the frequency in which are the announcements.
7. - Cookies of behavioural publicity:Â They are those that allow the management, of the possible most effective form, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has including in a webpage, application or platform from which serves asked for. These cookies store information of the behavior of the users obtained through the continued observation of their habits of navigation, which allows to develop a specific profile to show publicity based on the same. Also it is possible that when visiting some webpage or when opening some email where some announcement is published or some promotion on our products or services settles in your navigator some cookie that serves to show to you later publicity to us related to the search which you have realised, to develop a control of our announcements in relation, for example, with I number of times that are seen, where they appear, that hour are seen, etc.
4. - TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The cookies used in our website, are of session and third parties, and they allow to store and to accede to information regarding the language, the type of used navigator, and other predefined general characteristics by the user, as well as, to follow and to analyze the activity us that takes to end, with the intention of introducing improvements and serving our of a more efficient and customized way.Â JUANA MARÃA LOPEZ NAVARROÂ does not use advertising cookies or of behavioural publicity.
The use ofÂ the cookiesÂ what is called offers advantages in the benefit of services within the society of the information, since, facilitates to the user navigation and the access to the different services that this website offers; it avoids the user to have to form the predefined general characteristics whenever he accedes to the website; it favors the improvement of the operation and served through this website, after the corresponding analysis of the data obtained throughÂ the installedÂ cookies.
|__utma||Of Third parties (Google Analytics)||2 years||It is used to distinguish users and sessions.||It does not exempt|
|__utmb||Of Third parties (Google Analytics)||30 minutes||It is used to determine new sessions or visits.||It does not exempt|
|__utmc||Of Third parties (Google Analytics)||When finalizing the session||It is formed for his use with Urchin.||It does not exempt|
|__utmz||Of Third parties (Google Analytics)||6 months||It stores to the origin or the campaign that explains how the user has arrived until the webpage.||It does not exempt|
|_ga||Of Third parties (Google Analytics)||2 years||It is used to store an identifier of unique client (YOU GO of client), who is a generated number randomly. Once generated YOU GO, it is stored in the cookie and each visit or request is included in that is sent to Google Analytics. Later, the servers of Google Analytics use it to calculate the data of users, sessions and campaigns.||He does not exempt|
|PHPSESSID||Own||Session||Cookie used by the language of encriptado PHP to allow that the SESSION variables are kept in the Web server. This cookies are essential for the operation of the Web.||It exempts|
|device_view||Own||30 days||Technical Cookie that is used to detect if the device with which the user accedes to the webpage is of movable type (tablets including) or no.||It exempts|
5. - REVOCATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
At any moment it will be able to accede to the configuration of his navigator accepting or rejecting all the cookies, or to select those whose installation admits and which no, following one of the following procedures, that depend on the navigator who uses:
Google ChromeÂ (in the Menu Tools)
Configuration > Mostrar options outposts > Privacy (Configuration of Content) > Cookies
More information:Â https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Microsoft Internet ExplorerÂ (in the Menu Tools)
Options of Internet > Privacy > Outpost
More information:Â More information:Â http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9Â
Options > Privacy > Cookies
More information:Â http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Options > Privacy > Cookies
More information:Â http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.htmlÂ
6. - LENDING THIRD PARTIES OF SERVICES
|Supplier||Purpose of the Service and the Cookie||Information of the Supplier|
|Google Inc.||Statistical analysis of the website concerning accounting of visitors, used and similar pages visitadad, key words||http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/|